Please read the following notice before continuing as it may be important to your specific circumstance;
Notice of Participation
This is a Private Offering from Suria Global (L) Ltd., a Labuan Financial Services Entity.
All prospective participants are advised to seek legal advice to assure compliance with the rules, regulations and guidelines of your country or jurisdiction for this type of investment. In addition, citizens of the United States must have documented proof, in advance, that they are “accredited investors” to be considered for participation. Please submit firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse participation for any reason.
1. Subscription. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof the Investor, intending to be legally bound, irrevocably subscribes for and agrees to purchase that number of Carbon Dollar X ERC20 Tokens (CDX) of Suria Global (L) Ltd (the Company), as set forth on the signature page hereof, for the price stated thereon. This subscription is made in connection with a Whitepaper by the Company for up to $6,000,000,000 (USD) in CDX.
2. Representations and Warranties of Investor. The Investor represents and warrants to the Company that:
a. The Investor is aware that purchase of CDX involves a degree of risk, and that the Investor could lose his or her entire amount of funds used to purchase CDX. The Investor has received and carefully read and evaluated the Whitepaper and other material pertinent to the Company, including the matters set forth under the caption “Risk Factors” therein. The Investor has obtained personal professional advice, to the extent the Investor has deemed necessary, with respect to the risks inherent in purchasing CDX. The Investor has asked such questions of and received such answers from officers of the Company concerning such aspects of the Company’s operations as he or she deemed necessary, and has examined the Company’s financial projections, and other corporate documents and agreements to the extent he or she deemed appropriate.
b. The Investor is not relying upon any representation or information regarding the Company, the business of the Company, or the Whitepaper in making the decision to purchase CDX other than that contained in the Whitepaper provided by the Company.
c. The Investor acknowledges and understands that (i) the CDX tokens have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and are in reliance on an exemption from registration pursuant to Rule 506 of Regulation D there under; (ii) there is presently no public market for the CDX, nor is any such market expedited to develop after the Whitepaper; and (iii) the undersigned may not be able to liquidate his or her investment in the event of an emergency.
d. CDX are being purchased for the Investor’s own account, without the intention of reselling or redistributing the same; and the Investor has made no agreement with others to subdivide, sell, assign, transfer, pledge or otherwise dispose of the CDX.
e. The Investor has the financial ability to bear the economic risk of an investment in CDX, has adequate means of providing for his or her current needs and personal contingencies, has no need for liquidity in such investment and could afford the complete loss of such investment. The Investor’s overall commitment to investments that involve a high degree of risk or that are not readily marketable is not disproportionate to the Investor’s net worth, and the Investor’s investment in the company will not cause such overall commitment to become excessive.
f. The Investor understands that no federal, provincial or state agency has made any findings or determination as to the fairness of an investment in, or any recommendation or endorsement of, CDX.
4. Irrevocability. The Investor hereby acknowledges and agrees that, except as otherwise provided by the laws of Labuan, this subscription is irrevocable, and the Investor is not entitled to cancel or withdraw it.
5. Joint and Several Undertakings; Entities. If more than one person is signing this agreement, each representation, warranty and undertaking herein shall be the joint and several representations, warranty and undertaking of each such person. If the Investor is a partnership, corporation, trust or other entity, the Investor further represents and warrants that (i) the individual executing this agreement has full power and authority to execute and deliver this agreement on behalf of the Investor; (ii) the Investor has full right and power to perform its obligations pursuant to the provisions hereof; and (iii) the Investor was not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring CDX.
6. Survival. Each representation and warranty contained herein, and all information furnished by the Investor to the Company is true, correct and complete in all respects as of the date hereof, and the same will be true, correct and complete as of the date of which the Company accepts this subscription, as if made on such date. The Investor undertakes to notify the Company immediately of any change in any representation, warranty, or other information set forth herein. The Investor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, and employees from and against any and all loss, damage or liability due to or arising of a breach of any such representation or warranty of the Investor.
7. Non-Assignment. This agreement shall not be assignable by the Investor without the prior written consent of the Company.
8. Acceptance by Company. The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any subscription in whole or in part in its sole and absolute discretion. No subscription will be effective until accepted by the Company. If the Company decides to reject a subscription, it will do so in writing within a reasonable time after having received it.
9. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Labuan.
10. Token Wallet. The Investor, shall provide the wallet address where the agreed-upon Carbon Dollar X ERC20 Tokens will be transferred to upon completion of the subscription. Tokens cannot be transferred until the Company has received the wallet address.